If you are submitting music, please note the following information. By submitting your songs via
e-mail, you and the station owner, Internet Streaming Corporation (“ISC”) agree as follows:
- The songs you submit are your original work and/or are controlled by you and you alone,
and are not subject to any copyright or royalty obligations concerning any performing
rights societies such as ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC. If anyone else successfully proves that they are in
fact wrote the songs submitted, or otherwise have rights to royalties in them, you will pay
ISC for any losses suffered as a result.
- By submitting your songs, you are granting ISC the non-exclusive perpetual right to
broadcast the songs on internet-based or terrestrial radio stations and use the songs for
promotional and/or educational use. You do not give up any part of the ownership or
the copyright you hold in the songs, and ISC agrees that whenever and however your songs
are used, your name or your band’s name will be announced, displayed on screen, or
otherwise conveyed to the listener/viewer. You retain the right to revoke this nonexclusive license at any time 30 days prior to written notice sent to
- You warrant that the files submitted on this site do not contain viruses, worms, or other
malicious code, and agree that you will be responsible for any losses incurred by ISC in the
the event that malicious code is present.
- ISC has the sole and absolute discretion as to whether or not the songs you submit will be
played on its radio stations or otherwise used in accordance with this agreement.
Submissions will be reviewed as to content, recording quality, length, and appropriateness
for particular air programs and other uses.
- ISC has the right to modify these terms from time to time for new submissions.
- All submissions should be in MP3 format and also should be clean radio edit versions of songs.
- All songs in MP3 files along with the signed waiver should be sent to Rdunn@beonair.com for consideration of airplay on our station.